What do I need to enroll a student in Queen Anne’s County Public Schools?
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Copy of Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
- Current Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency
- (Electric/gas statement, lease, mortgage statement, property tax bill)
- Copy of last report card for grades 1-9"
- Copy of transcript if 10-12th grader
- IEP (if applicable)
- 504 Plan (if applicable)
The Following Forms may be printed and completed at your leisure to speed up the process of enrolling your child. This is just an option. These forms are available at the schools also if you prefer to complete them there.
After you have gathered these documents, please contact the school directly to schedule an enrollment appointment.
For more info....call 410-758-2403, Ext. 154 or email.